We are looking for Server and Cloud Administrators who can provide Remote Technical Support and administration services to US Clients. Those who have strong Windows Active Directory, MS SQL, Amazon AWS, Amazon RDS administration skills can apply.
- Provide IT Support Remotely
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Capable of handling customer deployments in Cloud as well as inhouse Servers
- Round the clock monitoring of Servers via Emails and ensure availability and uptime 100%
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Coordinate with the clients and internal team
- Work according to the SLA
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the management
- Quick Troubleshooting & Optimization of Server for optimal performance.
- Hands on experience in working on cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc
- Good Understanding with Active Directory and MS SQL Administration
- Good Understanding of Amazon Cloud Servers with RDS knowledge
- Please note that resources may need to work in US business hours Monday – Friday. Please send across your Current, Expected CTCs and Notice Period
This is an urgent requirement and those who are interested can send resume to : email@example.com across their Current, Expected CTCs and Notice Period
We are looking for immediate joiners.