• Proactive and reactive support for all Computer, Printers, Scanners, Networking and other IT peripherals in the Organization.
• Installing Windows Desktop Operating System, cloning desktop images, software installations, and troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktop users.
• Checking feasibility of shifting computers (Network and UPS Power availability) across departments. Coordination of movement of systems across departments, maintaining movement records.
• Keeping inventory of components like Hard Disk, RAM of retired/dead computers. Identify faulty hardware, putting requests for spare parts, consumables etc.
• Quarterly maintenance of desktop hardware – Vacuum cleaning and dust blowing with the help of Administration Department.
• Co-ordination with in-house Electrical department for UPS / electrical power related issues.
• Engage and learn the Datacenter equipment, cabling, trouble shooting, help in maintenance
• Maintaining records of IT assets and its status. As per approvals allotments and Maintaining in /out register of IT assets. Assisting in local purchases of IT accessories.
• Provides emergency on-call support– for out of office hours or on holidays.
• Trouble shooting OS/Application software problems and find solutions with the support of IT team.
• Submission of monthly activity report to IT Manager.
- Good communication and Interaction skill.
- Basic qualification – Diploma in Computer oriented branch.