Job Description :
- We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
- We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider in Corporate Training
Preferred skills :
- Education/Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Management
- Two to three years related experiences and/or training
- Ability to communicate on a regular basis with clients . Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Self-motivated and detailed oriented
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Flexible to work overtime outside of the typical work hours as needed
- Team player, enjoys working in diverse office environment and excited to help build our internal culture
- Passion for games is a plus
Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for a face to face interview to the office.
Send resume to : email@example.com