Looking for 5-8 years experienced IT Proposal Specialist
- Must oversee the creation of the proposal and act as the Project Manager throughout the proposal Process.
- Must lead strategy discussions and have a detailed understanding of how to respond to RFP’s and what each specific RFP requires.
- Must have experience writing Formal Competitive Solicited Proposals(RFP/RFI/RFQ), Informal Proposals and Unsolicited Proposals.
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Hold kick-off and debrief meetings
- Act as point of contact for prospects
- Manage the proposal team
- Having IT technical experience is a must.
- Must have the skill to prepare estimations based on previous examples.
- Have experience running Sales campaigns and Email Campaigns.
- Data Tracking and Analysis
- Strong Communication skill. Experience communicating with International Prospects.
- Attention to details
- Team leadership
- Build a rapport with Subject Matter Experts
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.