Java Developer – Allianz
Experience: 3-5 years of experience
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
An understanding of the following would also be advantageous :
- Mobile App development
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org