We are looking for 5+ years of experienced Java Engineer, well versed in, Java and Restful Web services and strong in Maven.
– Migrate our technology from using Memcached to Redis
– Review security reports and address issues by making code changes and/or library upgrades
– Update our software to use more recent versions of internal and external libraries
– Coordinating with engineering and InfoSec to prioritize and address security issues
– General code cleanup as well as creating, and following, coding patterns
– Writing automated unit tests using JUnit
– Should have worked in a dynamic, agile environment with minimal supervision
– Should have experience working with agile methodology, test-driven development, source control management, and automated testing
– Should be proficient in UNIX/Linux and you should be comfortable with scripting, such as shell, Perl, Python, etc.
– Should be passionate in Solving problems /Using on-line resources and peers to work through blockers.
– Excellent communication skills.
Should be a Self-motivated teammate who excels in a reciprocal environment.
– Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, or a related field of study.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to email@example.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details