- Understand the requirements, design and develop J2EE Projects.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and tune applications if needed.
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Working closely with Development Managers and Business Analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Line management and development of a team.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Hands on experience in Servlets, JSP, EJB and one or more frameworks like Struts or Spring.
- Thorough knowledge in writing queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers matching requirement and standards.
- Prior J2EE application development experience on Tomcat, JBoss Application Server or other similar J2EE application server.
- Should have good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Should have good experience in debugging Java web applications.
- Strong Java development with good understanding of related frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, J2EE).
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment on project work in the balance of conflicting priorities.
- Experience in developing microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Zuul etc.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud platform.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Drive for results within deadlines.
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Should be a very good team player with good interpersonal skills
Email : email@example.com