- Understand the client requirement and customize the product to suit client needs by adhering to software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Write well designed testable, efficient code.
- Write Junit test cases to validate test developed code.
- Capable of analyzing and understanding existing code application of the existing design to customize changes.
- Providing high end customer solutions for client raised tickets.
- Ability to develop, design and implement the code independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to upgrade to new technologies and framework.
Minimum Required Technical Skills / Qualifications
- Experience with enterprise software development in JAVA, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks, Web Services and REST-based APIs
- Good experience in multi-threaded server side Java programming
- Good database and query building knowledge across multiple databases like Oracle
- Knowledge with Application Servers like JBoss / Websphere / Weblogic
- Proven experience in the use of Eclipse, Maven, Sonar, JUnit tools.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge on Jasper reports and Google Web Kit.
- Experience in working with clients directly
- 3 to 6 years of relevant software development experience.
- BE / B.Tech / MCA preferred
Experience Education Nice to have
- Domain knowledge of banking and financial institutions and/or large enterprise IT environment will be a strong asset.
- Experience in Domain Specific Language
- Experience in product implementation
NB: Immediate joiners from BFSI back ground are preferred.
Send resume to : email@example.com