An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT
- As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have an opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer. Our goals just do not end there, we want to work with you on your personal development goals and ensure that you meet them.
- We work on projects involving hardware integration, Wireless Including (BLE, LoRa, WiFi etc.) , Data Analytics, Digital Transformation etc.
- We are all engineers and we do not want you to have a feeling that you got stuck on one project and could not grow your career. We expect you to contribute to a variety of projects during a given period of time. We keep you well informed about new technology trends through our tech chat sessions and secondary skill development process.
Is it right job the right one for you ?
- If you are passionate and through about what you have been doing and willing to learn daily, then you will fit in very well. You should also have the ability to freely and clearly communicate your ideas or thoughts to succeed at SequoiaAT
- After you submit your resume or schedule an interview online here , We will call you who can answer any further questions you may have. You will be given an Assessment test first which everyone planning to join SequoiaAT has to undergo ( you are right everyone !!! Be it an Engineer or a VP). This enables us to respect your time and our time to quickly gauge if there is a right fit. Once you clear that we will arrange for two – four more rounds of discussion with peers to ensure that we are the right company for you and vice versa.
Looking forward to seeing you on board SequoiaAT team soon
What Technology Skills required for this ?
What’s expected from your experience in primary skills area?
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Secondary Skills (Desirable) : Java
Bonus points: If you have a GitHub or open source submission
Jackpot : If you have certifications and(or) public mention about your specific work
Year of experience is required for this position ? – 2 to 5 years .
- We are open to every kind of talent of any experience and so if your experience is not in this bracket do not get disappointed, as you are still eligible to apply . However this specific position we are staffing for is urgent necessity and does need 2-5 years of experience in the technology
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org