Brief description :
- Processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Ensure Statutory, Legal and Fiscal Law compliance (eg- TDS, GST, PT etc) along with maintaining/ preparing needful documentation.
- Ensure timely vendor payments and vendor account reconciliations.
- Participate in the monthly closure process, record journal entries, complete account reconciliations.
- Generate Monthly Expenditure Reports for MIS and highlights the variances.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Assist in the Management reviews, Quarterly Reviews, Audits etc
- Ensure adequate policies, procedures and internal controls are in place and adhered to for all areas of responsibility.
- Relevant accounting experience preferably in a CA Firm
- Education qualification – BCom / CA Interns
- Strong understanding of core Finance & Accounting concepts
- Keep abreast of the latest amendments in the Finance & Accounting law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to create and constantly update processes to ensure the error-free process
- Experience with accounting tools Tally and MS office
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
More freshers openings : http://www.freshersjobskerala.com/