Brief description :
- Write creative and effective content, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Plus, and Instagram
- Copy-editing and proofreading articles and other web content
- Implement creative content strategies for social media campaigns and online advertisement campaigns based on client requirement
- Build a road map to ensure the client requirements are delivered within the set deadlines
- Assuring the content is key-worded for SEO benefit
- Coordinate with the internal teams to execute the client’s requirement.
- Ability to develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Understand client’s domain, target audience and write accordingly.
- Analytics and engagement tracking and reporting of the content.
- 1-2 years of experience in Content writing/freshers, who have a knack to play with words, can also apply
- Graduation in any discipline
- Learn new SEO techniques to incorporate them into content
- Research and share best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of Canva, Photoshop, and other such designing tools is a plus.
Email : email@example.com