AOT Technologies is an award-winning integration and analytics solution company. Our integration and intelligence-first approach allow us to build intelligent systems for enterprises and governments. This approach has made us one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada. AOT is Great Place to Work Certified™ and a recent recipient of the Victoria Chamber of Commerce “Company of the Year” Award.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of front-end MVC patterns, single page application (SPA) architecture, and cross-browser compatibility
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as Node or Python
- Experience with integrating backend web services via REST-based APIs
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB, Postgres or MySQL.
- Salary is not a limiting factor for the right candidate
- Passion for writing production quality, high-performance, maintainable and reusable UI components
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Educational Qualification: Degree/PG in Computer Science.
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org