- To understand the requirements from hiring managers and work closely with the recruitment team.
- Understand the client requirements, screen candidate’s resumes and job applications by ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description.
- Negotiating salaries for permanent, Middle East candidates, contract as well as contract to hire job positions.
- Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers and candidates from initial contact through closing.
- Manages the End to end IT and Non IT staffing process supports implementation of sourcing strategies, screens candidates, coordinates interview.
- Sourcing the best talent with the help of job portals like Naukri, Monster, LinkedIn and other social media networks.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Account Managers, Vendors and other team members.
- Scheduling interviews and tests of the candidates with the client companies.
- Involved in co-coordinating Walk – in & campus interviews as well as scheduled interviews at different locations in India.
- Maintain the trackers of responses, data of shortlisted profiles. Keeping the data for future references
- Maintaining the offer report tracker.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports of resourcing activities and introspection
- Maintaining a database according to the skills set.
- Conducting initial background verifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, communications or similar field.
- Knowledge of recruitment software and database systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to conduct interviews over the phone
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Male candidates having 1-2 years of experience in the IT industry preferred
Email : email@example.com