Spericorn Technologies is seeking a highly motivated and experienced PHP Web Developer to develop web applications. The applicant will program, test, document, implement and support our development of web applications.
Preferred skills :
- WordPress/Laravel/Zend Framework/CakePHP/Symfony/YII,MySQL/MSSQL,JQuery.
- Understand business requirements and participate in project roadmap discussions in order to design, estimate, and deliver secure, and highly performing code.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Good understanding of OOPs.
- Has a good understanding of web technologies.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure the system/applications are in compliance with specifications.
- Taking ownership of code quality by applying industry-standard unit/integration testing techniques and best practices.
- Should be able to create/consume RESTful APIs and SOAP web services.
- Identify and implement performance improvements and optimizations.
- Solid cross-group collaboration skills and have a history of working with internal and external partners on technical issues.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Have to work as an individual contributor.
Qualification & Experience
- BE/B.Tech-Computer Science, Information Technology/MA/MSc-Computer Science.
- 6 months to 1+ years of working experience in the relevant area.
- Kindly mention mail subject as “Application for the post-JR.PHP DEVELOPER”.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org