We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
Experience: 1 – 2 years
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• 1 – 2 years of experience.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software Tally.
• Should be strong in accounting software – Tally.
• Running errands (bank deposits, etc.).
• Should have knowledge in TDS & STPI returns.
• Immediate joiners preferred.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org