We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing candidate to work extensively on our SaaS product’s online marketing, branding, SEO and lead generation activities. We prefer passion over experience and the ideal candidate would be a wannabe jack of all trades in terms of online marketing and branding.
- Planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Ensures high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Actively involved in SEO efforts.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails.
- Promoting employer’s products and services in the digital space.
- Reviewing and actively managing the website and other online assets and sources.
- Generate leads on a need basis.
- 0-1 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Knowledge in web analytic tools.
- The candidate should have keen expertise in all SEO and SEM activities including PPC campaigns and remarketing on Google, Facebook Ads and tenacity to explore latest ways to strengthen the web presence.
- Should be able to define strategies for digital campaigns
- Proven experience in launching and optimising various PPC, Facebook Ad campaigns
- Deep understanding of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Advanced knowledge in On-page and Off-page SEO methods
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and their use for business as well as community engagement tactics.
Those who are interested can apply through the link below