Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) – Alamy Images
We are looking for a highly driven and detail oriented Junior QA Engineer with strong software testing skills. The successful candidate will be joining our highly motivated QA team which works on testing software applications such as ASP.net, C#, JQuery, Adobe Flex, C++. Apart from functional testing our QA team also ensures all live releases meet our rigorous standards for speed and security including web site, our search engine or our back office systems (including CRM and finance).
Our QA team works in a project-based agile environment with Microsoft Team Foundation Server Framework, working closely with our development team in India and colleagues in the UK. The selected candidate will:
- Assist in requirements analysis and the creation of documentation / product backlog / use cases
- Create test plans and write test strategies/cases
- Test software components ensuring that they meet the entire functional, technical, performance and security requirements.
- Conduct backend database testing through SQL interface
- Coordinate deployment activities and release management at the project level
- Contribute to test automation by writing and augmenting test scripts
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer application with an experience of 1-3 year’s testing web applications
- Good experience of formal testing methodologies, test automation techniques and the defect reporting process
- Knowledge of performing functional and performance testing is preferred
- Good knowledge of databases, web servers and web applications
- Good knowledge of MS SQL, .NET, HTML/ASP, Java
- Exposure to Test Complete, Selenium and any other automation tool is an added advantage
- Familiarity with scripting language is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with bug tracking, reporting, and verification tools and processes
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org