The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling queries on remittances, co-ordinate with clients or with other support functions as per the informed timelines.
- Chase Customers debts in line with the payment terms and debt protocol.
- Assist the Team in preparing the MIS and other reports
- Work closely with other back office support teams in India and the teams in UK for solving queries, enquiries.
- Escalate unresolved queries, remittances, etc for quick resolution.
Apply, if you’re a person with
- Graduation and around 2 year experience in finance BPO, preferably in credit control.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in direct interaction with international Clients via E-mail and Phone.
- Working knowledge in MS office.
- Willingness to work in UK Shift (12:30 PM – 09:30 PM) & join immediately.