Tryzens has committed to delivering to clients IT Operations in a managed service, based on ITIL and ITSMF principles. We are currently looking for unior Live Operations Analysts to join our team in Trivandrum.
The Live Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the IT Operation delivery of our clients IT Service within the agreed SLA’s for each client. The Live Operations Analyst plays a vital role acting as the first point of contact for the client and ensures the co-ordination of the way Tryzens support teams deliver the managed service. As well as acting as the first point of contact for our clients, the Live Operations Analyst will be responsible for working with our monitoring solutions to identify incidents being experienced by clients and resolving them.
- Recognising incidents through our monitoring and raising them with the Incident team.
- Day to day responsibility of owning issues alerted to us through our monitoring tools.
- Replication the incidents raised from the monitoring tools and working with Incident management team to get them resolved.
- Tracking and documented recurring incidents alerted from the monitoring and making sure they are raised and resolved.
- Work together with the Incident management team and escalate all major issues appropriately.
- Helping and collaborating effectively with internal and external colleagues to resolve incidents.
- Recognize and highlight any risks that threaten agreed SLAs, executing relevant mitigation plans for anything approaching an SLA breach.
- Provide daily report to clients after checking the daily performance of the website.
- Maintaining the monitoring tools/thresholds set with respect to the trading period for each client and also optimizing the monitoring thresholds.
- Addition of new monitoring that is being passed to the team.
- The Junior Live Operations Analyst team will need to be working in shift according to UK and ANZ times.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2-4 years minimum of relevant experience in Support Analyst, 1st line support role.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment preferred.
- Technical background within Managed Services and IT industry preferable
- Ability to work independently and as part of team in a matrix organization.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment in a growing company.
- A passion for retail e-commerce
- Good English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Good team player
- Highly motivated self-starter and good relationship builder
- Pro-active with a desire to succeed in delivering an industry-beating IT Operation.
- Must be able to work proactively and in pressure situations.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org