An ideal candidate would have Good Communication skill, excel at problem solving, experience in Windows Application Development using .Net (C#, CLR, WinForms/WPF/Silverlight, ADO.Net/ODBC) and Visual Studio, a thorough understanding of OOP and Windows OS Fundamentals.
Preferred skills :
- Excellent Programming Skills using C# or VB.Net
- Good knowledge of .Net CLR (Assemblies, GC, Threading, Exception Handling etc)
- Good Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Good understanding of Microsoft Data Access Technologies (ADO.Net/ODBC)
- Good understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management)
- Proficiency in UI Technologies (WPF/WinForms/SilverLight)
- Solid understanding and usage of Visual Studio and MSBUILD
- Solid understanding in Serial port Communication.
- Solid understanding of OOP and OOD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger.
Required: 1 to 6 months of experience.
Education Qualification BE/BTech -computer Science
Immediate Join Preferred
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org