Brief description :
· Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
· Help in preparing the project proposal, timeframe, schedule, and budget.
· Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues arise.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documents, plans, reports.
· Schedule review meetings with clients and team members.
· Report and escalate to management as needed.
· 1 to 3 years of experience in project coordination/ management in an IT (software) company is a must.
· Must have experience working with Agile methodologies.
· Must have a good understanding of SDLC.
· Must be a quick learner and have great aptitude.
· Must have a reasonable understanding of technology.
· Work closely with various development teams to ensure resources are optimally utilized.
· Orchestrate quality assurance in development and also for routine maintenance.
· Lead team members to ensure they are delivering work to the client’s specifications.
· Strong communication and customer service skills, with excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent client and internal communication skill written as well as verbal.
· Solid organizational skills including multitasking skills.
B.E., B.Tech, M.B.A
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the job title in the subject line and the following details in the body of the email:
Total Relevant years of experience, Notice period, Current and Expected CTC
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Email : email@example.com