Brief description :
Responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, routers, and printers. Supervises the manufacturing, production, and installation of the parts.
- Design and oversee the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Test and re-test parts to ensure they work properly.
- Identify and isolate defects.
- Design and develop the software systems that control computers.
- Design and test circuits and other electronic components.
- Test work and refine processes.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during the development phase.
- Build, test, and modify product prototypes.
- Analyse information and recommend appropriate hardware to users.
- Design support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
- Retrieve data for analysis of system capabilities.
The candidate should be considered in the priority list having:
- Red Hat Certified preferred
- Knowledge about UNIX commands
- Knowledge about Active Directory
- Basic Networkings Skill
- Should have excellent communication skills
Experience Required: 1 to 2 years
Qualification: MCA/BCA/BE/IT Diploma
Email : email@example.com