When building software, you go through many stages. From initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification.
That’s why we’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain our level of quality and reliability.
By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
There are no shortcuts in achieving greatness: It’s a lot of work. But once you’re at the top, you’ll enjoy the view.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop a detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
Interested Candidates may please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘ ‘Junior Test Engineer ‘. Please mention your current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period in the body part.
Your application will be rejected if the above details are not mentioned.