We are looking for a dynamic junior web developer to join our team. You will be assisting with website builds, implementing new design features.
Experience: 2+ years
- Assisting the web development team with all aspects of website and application design.
- Assisting with the testing and maintenance of backend and front-end applications.
- Brainstorming new tech applications such as digital storage and mobile technology.
- Collaborating with developers to implement new web features.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends.
- Converting video, audio, written, and graphic components into compatible formats for the web.
- Using user feedback to identify and correct problems with a client’s website.
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience in web designing.
- Experience working with coding languages such as HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, JScript, and Ajax.
- Solid understanding of web design and development principles.
- Good planning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS6, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw, Flash and Illustrator. Others a plus.
- Ability to create attractive designs using current trends.
- Good knowledge in typography and have good color sense.
- Experience and knowledge for developing responsive websites.
- Goal-orientated and deadline-driven.
- Interested candidates may please their detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period details with Subject line as ” Application for Junior Web Designer”