To lead a team of Business system analysts, drive translation of customer business needs into feature specifications and to ensure that the developed feature meets the business needs.
Ensures that requirements are refined, builds relationships with all functional teams and researches and analyzes all aspects of existing platform, business and procedures. Manages stakeholder expectations and designs support solutions using appropriate tools and techniques. Motivates and mentors the team and ensures that the team collaborates effectively with Product team, Developers and QA to create acceptance criteria for validation of outcomes.
• Collaborates with the stakeholders to understand the intent and value of features and ensures that requirements are refined and ready for planning.
• Researches questions on how the functionality is implemented to check feasibility.
• Performs GAP analysis and uses techniques and processes (use cases, process flows, activity diagram) to support solution design.
• Prepares Functional Specification Documents (FSD) compiling all the necessary details including the requirements, behavior of existing functionalities and solution design
• Gathers and analyzes data in support of business cases
• Proposes project and system requirements
• Generates and compiles complete reports based on the findings, with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues
• Establishes acceptance criteria by coordinating with Developers and Testers and validates that the acceptance criteria is met.
• Mentors and trains peers on industry best practices and product features
Role Holder Profile
• Minimum 7 Years of product management experience
• Experience in conducting requirement analysis, planning agendas, conferring with business leaders, solution design and defining acceptance criteria.
• Experience in conducting workshops, design sessions with business and delivery teams.
• Experience with MS-office, Visio and requirement planning tools
• Experience of working in an agile-environment
• Ability to collaborate
• Business acumen
• Technology orientation
• Complexity tolerance
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Emotional Quotient
• Leadership skills
• Coaching skills
Technical / Functional Skills
• Strong knowledge of GAP Analysis, requirements gathering methodologies, techniques and processes (use cases, process flows, activity diagrams)
• Deep knowledge of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques
• Familairity with Atlassian tools is preferred.
• Team Management Skills.
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Exposure to design softwares such as Visio, Axure, etc. is preferred
• Domain knowledge on Investment Banking/Wealth Management would be an added advantage.
B Tech / MCA / PG in Computer Science/ MBA
sql, solutioning, Java
Email : email@example.com