Travanleo is hiring strong Lead Test Services with 5+years of relevant work experience.
If you are an enterprising individual, have a great attitude, and a desire to succeed, you are welcome to apply for this position.
Travanleo offers good benefits, excellent work environment, a high potential for advancement alongside experienced business leaders.
- Technical leadership and ownership of software testing infrastructure
- Timely reporting of software quality across testing domains
- Participating as a proactive team member in an agile environment
- Consulting and interviewing stakeholders to understand software architecture and
- implementation for appropriate test design and implementation
- Testing implementations to guarantee they perform to specifications and requirements
- Providing mentorship to team members
- 5+ years experience in all facets of software engineering with testing background
- Strong experience implementing and working with off the shelf test automation tools
- Strong understanding of automated testing
- Strong familiarity with at least one type-safe language, Familiarity with multiple languages of any
- Experience with performance, stress, and load testing
- Familiar with different programming paradigms (e.g. OOP vs Functional) and have worked
- through a cross section of the software engineering spectrum (APIs, Front-end, Backend, Data
- layers, Service layers, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD and familiarity TDD/BDD. Preferably concrete examples of each
- Strong cross functional communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to investigate and follow best practices
- Experience and familiarity with the roles/responsibilities of Scrum and Kanban
- Strong sense of ownership with a bias for action with the ability to work independently and
- collaboratively across an organization
- Ready to try and take-on new technologies, ideas, and/or engineering challenges
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge with a good attitude!
- Experience in building testing pipelines for cloud-based environments (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experience with orchestration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Electric Flow)
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) capabilities and platforms
If interested share your updated resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org