What’s important to us:
We are seeking an Lead- Designer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients.
Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment.
Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Experience in creating intelligent design solutions for both mobile and web.
- Proven experience in developing responsive web pages from high-fidelity wireframes.
- Should have a deep understanding of the balance of colors, textures and interactive elements such as navigational design components that make a user-friendly web/mobile interface.
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts based on the client’s requirements.
- Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing desired skills & experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS and Android.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Formal education in interaction design ((Bachelors/Masters/Diploma)) is a definite plus.
- Must have strong skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, CorelDraw, InDesign, InvsionApp, Dreamweaver, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
Send resume to : email@example.com