We are looking for a Linux Support Engineer, who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, configure, upgrade, maintain, administer and monitor Linux servers.
- Proactively monitor environments and respond to alerts of system and application issues.
- Accurately document all the support actions are taken.
- Collaborate with multi-functional team in various physical locations
- Troubleshoot issues in support of production web hosting systems within SLA/escalation guidelines.
- Troubleshoot issues in support of cloud application services that are geared towards a security-centric environment.
- Identify and implement efficiencies/improvements for systems, processes and procedures.
- Installing and configuring the infrastructure that support our custom backend applications.
- Consult with customers to determine virtual hardware, software or system functional specifications. (additional responsibility; not essential)
- Linux Servers (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat)
- Hands-on expertise on writing shell scripts and using other Linux based commands
- Knowledge on frameworks like Kafka, Redis, Spark etc.
- Experience with technologies like Hadoop, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting connectivity to remote cloud environments
- Understanding of monitoring tools like Nagios
- Understanding of Ticketing systems like JIRA, TRELLO etc
- Understanding of TCP/IP
- Understanding of DNS
- Understanding of SSL/VPN
- Ability to know how and when to escalate issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Capable of performing in a fast-paced technical environment
- Should be open to Night Shift and Weekend Working
- Knowledge on Windows Servers administration and monitoring
- Basic Knowledge of Content Management Systems and Databases
- Web server administration (Apache, NGINX, IIS)
Qualification and Experience
Any graduate with 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
Send your updated CV with subject line “SEQ_LSE” and also mention your current CTC, expected CTC & Notice Period.
Email : email@example.com