Experience: 1 to 3 Years [Linux Experience]
- Good knowledge in Linux 6.x / 7.x distributions with minimum 1 year hands-on experience.
- Experience with system configuration, hardware/software installation and upgrades of high availability Windows and Linux Systems
- Analyse performance statistics (cpu, memory, disk I/O, network throughput / latency, etc.) and implementing resolvative solutions
- Automate repetitive tasks on both Windows (using PowerShell, batch, and/or VBscript) and Linux servers (using Bash, Perl, and/or Python)
- Experience in Middleware’s – Apache, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Node, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Postfix, API gateway(WSO2), Load balancing and reverse proxy rules configuration (HAProxy)
- Managing the products installed on Unix systems
- Monitoring of UNIX(Linux/ SUSE) servers continuously and resolving the system related issues if any occurred as 24/ 7 production support.
- Network knowledge on TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, WAN, LAN architectures
- Knowledge of Virtualization ( Xen/Oracle VM or VMware), SAN and NAS technologies
- Knowledge of Backup solutions like Dataprotector, Commvault, Veeam IMPORTANT:
- RHCE certification / Minimum 1 Year Hands-on Linux Experience [Must]
- If hired without RHCE certification, candidate should take it before the completion of Probation.
- Preference for immediate joiners On subject Line “Please mention the Post you are applying with Experience / Current Location”
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org