Job Summary :
- Master’s degree in Business or related field with 3+ Years of experience
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal with the ability to persuade others.
- Listening, and customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate with and work well with others to manage projects, meetings, meet client needs, etc.
- Embodies strong traits such as decision-making, problem-solving and possessing good judgment.
- Ability to project a calm and professional demeanor regardless of the type of environment (calm or fast paced) or type of clientele.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high consideration to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Driven and highly self-motivated.
- Adept at time management and able to work with finite deadlines.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a group environment.
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, and flexible.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Reporting to Director Distribution and Syndication the candidate will have to,
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Discover sales opportunities through market research.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Coordination with internal stakeholders. Working with Accounting, logistics and Technical service teams to effectively manage the deliveries thereby providing a seamless experience to customers.
Preferred skills :
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: