We are hiring Mulesoft Developer /Architect.
Experience: 8 – 10 years
Work Location: Trivandrum / Noida [We provide work from home option].
Work timing: 4 pm IST to 12 am IST.
- Understands and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications
- Partner with other functions across IT (PM, BA, EA, Security, Operations) to ensure collaboration, consistency and quality of solutions
- Act as Technical Lead for MuleSoft Integration and other MuleSoft developers in the delivery of determined solutions
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation
- Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane)
- Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Ensure self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
- Support the integration environment and solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical integration solutions
- Assist the Application Development Manager to ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture including SOA and ETL concepts and capabilities
- Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Define standards to guide solution decisions in relation to integration for the enterprise
- Create prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications
- Work closely with other Solution Architecture/Designer/Leads/Developers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Provide continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
- Gather, understand, and clarify complex business requirements
- Preferred immediate joiners.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org