We are looking for a quality .NET C#, Core developer to develop code and .NET solutions for our business. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects
· Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
· Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
· Debugging and maintaining written code.
· Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
· Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
· Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
· Working in a project team alongside other developers.
· Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
· Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
· Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
Skills and requirement:
· Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Good experience in. Net Core
· Good hands on Web API, MVC
· Hands on experience in Asp.Net
· C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
· Knowledge of other coding-languages (PHP, C+, Java, etc).
· Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
· Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
· Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
· Experience with working in an agile environment.
· 4-5 years of experience in C#,.NET5, Web API
Immediate joiners are preferred. Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to email@example.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.