Experience : 2 to 5 years
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Build projects from scratch and also Improve existing project
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural
- patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Excellent knowledge in OOP concepts.
- Excellent knowledge in Databases and skills to build and manage stored procedures.
- Working knowledge in SQLite, bootstrap, MVC and CSS
- Good understanding and analyzing skills to understand the business requirements
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to learn new things quickly to empower skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that notifications will be sent only to candidates whose profile have been shortlisted.
Please follow and like us: