This is what we are expecting from you as a .NET Developer:
• Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
• Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Create technical specifications and test plans
• Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
Send your resumes to: email@example.com
• BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with
• 2 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
• Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
• Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
• Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous
integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
• Passion for technology and knowledge