Brief description :
- Your primary focus will be completing the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Maintain and manage servers and hosts for deployed code.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Setup and administration of backups.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- A minimum of 4+ years of rich experience is desirable.
- Good exposure to RESTful APIs is required.
- Object oriented programming concepts.
- .NET concepts and framework 3.5, 4.0
- C# programming
- MS-SQL server 2008 R2, SQL, PL-SQL programming
- MS SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
- IIS administration
- Working with visual studio 2010
- Working with business intelligence development studio 2008
- Communications and team work skills.
- An appreciation of the bigger business picture, not just its IT requirements.
- Analytical and commercial experience.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org