- 2-4 Years experience in Microsoft .NET 4.5 with ASP.NET MVC/ C#, JQuery and SQL Server.
- Looking for a highly skilled Web application developer with strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Develop applications using Asp.Net MVC/ HTML5 / C# / WCF / EF / SQL Server 2012.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- The candidate should be able to work well under pressure
- Should have excellent problem solving, logical and organizational skills.
- Should be able to communicate clearly with colleagues and business users
- Should be flexible to adapt with the user’s changing needs
- Should be willing to learn new technologies according to industry trends and continually improve technical and developmental skills.
- Asp.Net MVC/ HTML5 / C# / WCF / EF / SQL Server
- Deep knowledge of .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 Framework, Visual Studio 2013/2015, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS.
- Good hands on experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Good hands on experience with AJAX and JQuery.
- Good hands on experience with HTML and CSS.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science concepts, such as memory management and implementation performance implications.
- IIS 6/7 website hosting experience.
- Exposure to Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.