A full-time opportunity available for a entry-level or intermediate NOC Monitoring Technician. This role is responsible for monitoring, supporting, and reporting on server and network environment at the Network Operation Center to ensure that services are available to all users.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors display screen to detect error/problematic messages that signal malfunction in server and/or network.
- Manage network and customer Trouble Tickets from creation through resolution
- Escalates ongoing problems to server administrators/engineers after attempting initial troubleshooting procedures.
- Monitors ticketing system for ticket updates and escalates tickets to the appropriate departments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant networking experience, preferably working in a NOC environment
- Experience with Nagios an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or equivalent
- CCNA or similar MCSA level industry certification preferred.
Send resume to : ContactUS@VirtusIndia.com