NodeJS Developer – Techversant Infotech
Brief Description :
- A candidate who is a Node.js Developer and has worked more than a year in MEAN stack platform especially in Node JS + MongoDB, responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integrating the front-end elements built by the co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js with the expertise in working with Express framework.
- Strong Knowledge with MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience in integrating node js with MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience in creating the REST apis using node js.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade,EJS, etc ).
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors (such as Less, etc).
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3,Angular Js etc.
- Understanding of networking protocols.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimising output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN etc.
- Hand-on experience in working with AWS (S3, CloudFront, ELB, EC2 etc), integrating it with Node Js.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Team management skills.
Send resume to : email@example.com