Opening for MBA/BTech Freshers (Business Development Executive) – Techversant Infotech
Opening for MBA/BTech Freshers – Business Development Executive
- We are looking for talented and experienced Business Analyst to work with our tech team and our customers to translate their business needs to functional requirements and user stories. Those who are interested, please go through our job requirement below.
- Identify and evaluate the customers’ business problems and opportunities to propose solutions.
- Effective requirements analysis and prioritization, scope definition and business analysis work estimation.
- Prepare business proposals based on the customer’s business analysis.
- Prepare use cases, business requirements documents (BRD), wireframes prototypes, system requirements specification (SRS) documents, and other functional documents.
- Interact with the technology team and help them understand the technical and business aspects of the solution.
- Lead generation & Proposal writing
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and verbal) outstanding interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and requiring minimum supervision
- Ability and willingness to contribute at all stages of the sales cycle
- Well versed in the Social Networking and brand promotion
- Being flexible in timings depends upon on job requirement
- Expert in data mining
Send resume to : email@example.com
More freshers openings : http://www.freshersjobskerala.com