As a member in the team, your primary job will be to:
- Gather & analyze performance requirement, write test documentation
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases. Create and execute test scripts, report issues
- Develop automated scripts in Vugen for the initiatives using protocols such as Web (HTTP(s)/HTML) and on applications based on Java technologies
- Develop customized codes in the script in C language for optimizing and enhancing Vugen scripts
- Analyze test results & coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Develop scripts for API Testing
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
- Generate test summary reports for management review.
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures
You should be passionate about going the extra mile to verify and validate applications for good stability, reliability and performance. Good communication and team work is essential for this position. You should have good analytical and problem solving skills. Familiarity with testing of websites or client/server applications. He/ she will coordinate the Performance testing activities along with client for various Platform based projects/initiatives.
As an individual contributor, the role involves a lot of coordination, communication and project management skills while working directly with the Line of Business.
- HP Load Runner (mandatory)
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Performance testing and monitoring tools (at least one each) – HP Load Runner v12.5, HP Performance Center12.5, HP Vugen, and HP Analysis tool, Introscope, or Dynatrace
- Non Functional Testing – Performance,WebServices, Agile (Scrum/Kanban), DevOps, CI,
- Java, .NET, Python
- Design and Enhance Test Framework
- Good exposure to Web Services testing
- Good knowledge in Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
- Experience with performance testing of DB2, HANA, IQ, Oracle, and Oracle database analysis (AWR).Experience in DevOps, Agile methodologies, Continuous integration
- Testing certifications
How to Apply ? Click here