Looking for a PHP Developer to work on business transformation initiatives with the help of machine learning, big data, robotic process innovation, personalization, and containerization among other things. To lead this exciting transformation, The developer will utilize love of coding, and ability to translate requirements into code and then implementations as well as your experience and strong organizational skills to lead others. .
Preferred skills :
- Expertise in PHP with Laravel/Symfony framework
- Strong research, problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Database query, indexing optimization, normalization and de-normalization concepts
- Application performance and scalability tuning experience
- 3-6 years of significant development experience using object oriented design and development techniques using standards-based frameworks and patterns (MVC, Entity Frameworks, Dependency Injection / IOC, ORM, MySQL, NoSQL, Linux, etc).
- 2+ years of significant development expertise utilizing PHP Frameworks (Symfony).
- Experience with technologies such as Redis ElasticSearch, SolrSearch, Memcache, PHPUnit, DBUnit etc.
- Experience with source control(GIT/ SVN), automated testing, REST, Agile, and build automation tools is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge in Web API development
- Experience in AngularJs or NodeJs is an added advantage
- Experience with technologies such as Redis/ Memcache, ElasticSearch/ SolrSearch, PHPUnit/ DBUnit etc. also an added advantage
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org