We are looking for experienced PHP developers who can join our vibrant team of developers. You will be involved with all aspects of the software development from the initial design specification, build, testing and release to production.
The ideal candidate will have good troubleshooting and integration skills, Development of PHP based applications, Writing of fully optimized code for optimum performance and efficiency of the website, Adhere to the process and coding standards and guidelines, Resolving queries, Promote continuous improvement, Should be very strong in Object-Oriented programming and design patterns, Should be strong in writing optimized SQL queries.
Preferred skills :
- 2-3 years of experience in LAMP/XAMPP stack.
- Core PHP should be very strong – Mandatory.
- PHP Programmer with bright ideas and clear goals.
- Knowledge in certain PHP MVC Frameworks like Code Igniter and Laravel.
- Knowledge in certain PHP CMS like WordPress.
- Knowledge in AngularJs, NodeJs and PostgreSQL is added advantage.
- Knowledge in certain Ecommerce Platforms like Open cart and Magento.
- Good communications skills.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Comfortable with Windows / Linux environments.
- Should be able to create data visualizations using available chart libraries Knowledge of using version control tools, unit testing and bug tracking tools.
- Ability to work dynamically with others in a team environment and independently with little supervision.
Interested candidates send your updated cv, notice, period, present/previous CTC and expected CTC to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18-01-2019