Brief description :
We are looking for PHP developers who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing application development from the initial specification, through to developing, bug fix and launching.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Integration of data storage
- Knowledge in Symfony is an added advantage
- Experience with any major PHP MVC frameworks (YII/Laravel/Symfony/Code Ignitor/Zend)
- Thrive in highly collaborative, fluid, fast-paced open office environment
- Strong communication skills needed to provide direction and to establish best practices within the team
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Salary : 3.5 LPA to 8.5 LPA
Experience Required: 1 to 6 years.
Email : email@example.com