Brief description :
- Write secure, performant and maintainable code using best practices and standards.
- Collaborate with other software developers and operation engineers to solve technical challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in web development.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented PHP programming.
- Experience in PHP web frameworks, preferably Laravel.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Experience in web development using WordPress.
- Knowledge of common security threats to web applications and their solutions.
- Knowledge of database design to represent business logic, database normalization, writing complex SQL queries and optimizing SQL queries to avoid performance bottlenecks.
- Proficiency in responsive web development using Bootstrap or any other frontend library.
- Understanding of code version control systems such as Git.
- Understanding of software engineering principles and the software development process.
- Strong problem solving skills and giving attention to details.
- Customer centric approach to software development and basic testing processes.
Location : Technpark Thiruvananthapuram
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org