Steerforth is looking for PHP Developers who will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Job Responsibilities :
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like CodeIgniter, Laravel, etc
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web service
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Experience: 2-3 yrs and 4+ years
Your applications should reach us before 21/05/2019 with the subject line [Application for #SFTP1011-Your Name’] to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Joining would be immediate for the suitable candidates
Please mention your experience, Current CTC, Expected CTC and notice period along with the application.