Physics Tutor for NEET and JEE (Contract- Urgent Requirement)
- Create high quality content and PPTs based on class 11th and 12th NEET/JEE syllabus for Physics from Home.
- Record videos explaining concepts for Physics from the Office Studio.
- Experience in solving difficult Physics questions and numericals as in JEE, NEET and KEAM.
- Candidates located in anywhere in Kerala can apply. Travel to Trivandrum (once a week) is required for contractual position.
Office Location: Gayathri Building, Technopark
- Any graduate with thorough understanding and knowledge in Physics can apply. Science backgorund applicants are given preference.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in English. Fluency in any other regional language such as Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi etc is an added advantage.
- Dynamic personality with high energy.
- Experience with Online tutoring is an added advantage.
- Ability to engage students via online media.
- Should be good at Microsoft Office especially Powerpoint.
Only candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements need apply. Kindly send in your resume along the following information :
Latest Educational Degree:
Willing to Travel to Technopark: Yes/ No
Availability to Start Work (Mention date):
Send the mail with all the above details as well as latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as: TUTOR RESUME.
If you meet the requirement and your resume is shortlisted, you would be contacted for a telephonic interviews.