We are looking for technically savvy individuals with a product mindset to help us continue to grow and launch new features and services. Product Research Analyst is a hands-on role where you will have to analyze high level business requirements and translate them into technical specifications for our engineering team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the technology space, is ready to work and play hard, and join a team that is made stronger through innovation and collaboration.
Key role of a product research analyst:
- Assist the research team in the execution of product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, target market size, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Work with both developers and users to implement new products, as well as utilize data and user feedback to suggest improvements.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Key responsibilities include:
Develop market sizing approaches to estimate potential market size and derive the go- to-market strategy
Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends
Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Bachelor’s degree in B Ed is must since the product is education-based project. Fresher can also apply.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate business opportunities, customer problems
- Research and analytical skills with the ability to analyze impact of technology choices
- Demonstrates knowledge of technologies in the market to help make buy vs build recommendations. Strong communication skills to gather information, interpret data, and present results.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Please send your resumes to email@example.com with “Product Research Analyst” as Subject. Also, please make sure to mention your experience in years, Current Salary, Expected Salary and Notice period duration in your email body.