IBS is in the lookout for excellent resources who could be part of, and add value to our transformational journey.
Role: Application Support Engineer
Job Location: Trivandrum
• Monitoring and basic Trouble shooting of issues, support critical applications and platforms in a demanding 24/7 environment consisting of global customers
• Understanding the complex code units i.e. Stored Procedures, Scheduled jobs and scripts and exception trace of application and able to modify them on need basis
• Provide regular updates for the Major Incidents
• Escalate Incidents/issues to L3 teams and/or Management as appropriate
• Ensure key deliverables meet the timelines (SLA Management)
• Participate in weekend or afterhours work to support critical business initiative such as application rollouts, infrastructure changes or disaster recovery tests will be required at times
• Work with Development team to rollout changes in the production and testing environments (Release Management)
• Maintain knowledge base of known defects and issues, processes and support techniques
· 1 to 3 Years’ Experience in IT Infrastructure And Application Support for Global Clients
· Working knowledge on UNIX/LINUX, Oracle and Java basics. Familiarity with sql scripting and ability to prepare sql scripts.
· Familiarity with the functionality of Weblogic and Tomcat is desirable
· “Along with the skill set mentioned above candidate should have excellent communication skills and should have good customer interfacing ability.
· Must be willing to work in night shifts and weekends, willing to extend beyond shift hours on need basis
· Should be a self-starter and quick learner”
Kindly keep subject line as “Application for Support Engineer” and include years of experience and Notice period in the email.
Kindly share your profile to email@example.com