PROJECT MANAGER – RSGP Consulting
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Client
- Assist and supervision of testing/support team.
- Prepare knowledge base and documentations.
- Maintain a repository of product documents including BRDs, FSDs, TDDs, Use Cases, and Release Notes
- Prepare test and UAT reports with the help of testing team.
- Make sure that every support requests are addressed according to SLA.
- Monitor communications from the client.
- Convey non-technical messages (Effort required etc..) to the clients by liaising with the technical team
- Manage and follow the Support matrix (L1 to L2 etc.)
- Resolve client escalations in a time-bound manner
- Experience in JIRA, Redmine, Basecamp etc. will be an added advantage
- Programming knowledge (Preferably PHP)
- Knowledge of Software development life cycle
- Software support including Ticketing system
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- EXPERIENCE: 3-4 Yrs Experience as Project Management Personnel in Software Development
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with Current CTC Expected CTC and Notice Period