Brief description :
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II /Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of working experience in the relevant area.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech-Computer Science, Information Technology/MA/MSc-Computer Science.
Note: Kindly mention the mail subject as “Application for the post-PROJECT MANAGER”.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org